Terms and Conditions
Reservations must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be confirmed by the same route, as well as modifications and cancellations. Telephone communication does not imply reservation, cancellation or modification.
To confirm reservations, it is essential to include in the order the following information of each passenger: name & surname, date of birth, ID or passport number, nationality, food restrictions (if any). Schedule / route of arrival at Laguna Cóndor Refuge.
All reservations are considered confirmed only with payment 30% of them as a sign.
The balance (70%) must be paid before the guest enters. All modifications to confirmed reservations will be subject to availability and cancellation regime.
Child policies and guides
• Up to 2 years free of charge (occupying available bed).
• From 3 to 11 years old they pay 80% of the adult Rack rate
• Over 12 years are considered adults.
To apply the discount it is essential to present a photocopy of the identity document of the children, 48 hours prior to Check-In. Otherwise, the adult rate must apply.
• Guides and Tours leaders: Consult
• Any cancellation made up to 30 days before the arrival of the passenger will not be penalized.
• Any cancellation made between 29 and 15 days before the arrival of the passenger, will have a penalty equivalent to 30% of the total reservation.
• Any cancellation made within 14 days before the arrival of the passenger will have a penalty equivalent to 100% of the total reservation.
If there is any payment at the time of cancellation within the established terms, it will be considered as credit for future reservations.