The Refuge has 8 double cabins (double or twin) with private bathroom, strategically located on the property, offering an experience of intimate contact with nature enjoying the peace of the place.
Electricity is generated by an innovative hydroelectric turbine, which takes advantage of a natural torrent, reducing impact and pollution of the environment.
Valid from October 12, 2019 to April 20, 2020.
Rates expressed in US dollars, taxes included.
• Accommodation with half board (dinner and breakfast) and a drink not
alcoholic per person at each dinner
• Use of the Hot Tub includes a bathrobe), bicycles and self-guided activities on the premises.
• Transfer from Refugio Laguna Cóndor to El Chaltén 8:00 am, with drop
off in El Chaltén or start of hike trails.
• Transfer from El Chaltén (Fitz Roy Expediciones Office – Av. San
Martín 56) to Refugio Laguna Cóndor: 6:00 p.m.
Detail of regular daily transfers:
- From El Chaltén to Laguna Cóndor Refuge:
– 8 am and 5 pm from the offices of Fitz Roy Expeditions (Av. San Martín 56)
- From Laguna Cóndor Refuge to El Chaltén.
– 9:15 am and 5:50 pm with drop off at Los Huemules Reserve, El Pilar, El Chaltén Hotel, Fitz Roy Expeditions Office, or Bus Terminal.
• In the Refuge area, there is no access to cell phone signal. We have Wifi and radio communication service through our own repeater.
Only cash payments are accepted at the establishment.
Foreign VAT Refund:
To make use of the VAT refund benefit granted by decree 1043/16, the following documentation must be submitted:
• Attach to the reservation request, passport photo of the passengers clarifying that they are “Foreign passengers and VAT refund will be applied according to decree 1043/16”
• Payment must be by bank transfer or International credit card.
• Travel Agencies must submit the form.
In case of no-show, or cancellation penalty, VAT refund does not apply
The Laguna Cóndor refuge has a lounge where buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. It has a living room with armchairs and fireplace, a reading area, bar, and a living room located on the mezzanine.
From here you can enjoy the view of the north face of the mythical Mount Fitz Roy.